Website Management of Coastal Carts
Mary Hernandez provides website management of Coastal Carts of SWFL website including:
- Redesigned new site to include cart and power equipment images, e-commerce store, cart inventory.
- Manage rental cart website
- Provide SEO services
- Provide services in tandem with SEM company
- Provide website maintenance services such as theme and plugin updates and site security.
Items considered and included in the website redesign:
- Responsive – today your site has to be mobile ready and I love responsive sites. so, we found a responsive theme design that worked for our needs.
- E-Commerce – the ability to sell items from his store online has opened doors not previously available.
- Featured Golf Carts – Available golf carts in inventory for online viewers.
- Access to the Golf Cart rental site.
- Yamaha Product Line
- Featured access to areas of the business that customers may not know the client served such as service and power equipment
- Each page drives clients toward a particular action, a call to action if you will
- The site never stops changing
As with most sites, we are still modifying, updating, and changing making it better for Coastal Carts’ clients. When we need to make something more seamless for clients, we do. The site is easy to modify and update, even for staff at Coastal Carts who manage the cart inventory themselves.
The goals for the site change as the goals for the business change. Working with Mary, website management of Coastal Carts means modifying the website to meets the goals of the business are as easy as making a phone call, scheduling a meeting, or sending an email. It gets added to the schedule and executed. We make adjusted until it’s exactly the way the owner wants it. Customized results for each client. Simple. Easy. Beautiful. That’s Hernandez Web Services.
Website Management of Coastal Carts Home Page
Website Management of Coastal Carts Parts and Accessory Page
Website Management of Coastal Carts Contact Page