Website Management for golf cart dealer
Mary Hernandez provides website management for golf cart dealer website including:
- Redesigned new site to include cart and power equipment images, e-commerce store, cart inventory.
- Manage rental cart website
- Provide SEO services including creating backlinks, updating site listing on relevant directories, ensuring the keywording was accurate and relevant for the site, modifying as needed and ongoing.
- Provide services in tandem with SEM company
- Provide website maintenance services such as theme and plugin updates and site security.
Items considered and included in the website redesign:
- Responsive – today your site has to be mobile ready and I love responsive sites. so, we found a responsive theme design that worked for our needs.
- E-Commerce – the ability to sell items from his store online has opened doors not previously available.
- Featured Golf Carts – Available golf carts in inventory for online viewers.
- Access to the Golf Cart rental site.
- Yamaha Product Line
- Featured access to areas of the business that customers may not know the client served such as service and power equipment
- Each page drives clients toward a particular action, a call to action if you will
- The site never stops changing
As with most sites, we consistently made changes, updates, and modification making it better for their users. When we needed to make something more seamless for clients, we did. The site was easy to modify and update, even for staff at Coastal Carts who managed the cart inventory themselves.
New inventory models came out every year and were uploaded to the website as a part of the website management agreement to keep the site fresh with the new slogans, images, videos and other collateral materials to help the dealership to sell new and used carts.
The site performed well, ranking number 1-3 on Google for golf cart fort myers, golf cart naples, fort myers golf carts, naples golf carts. Succeeding in getting hundreds of hits to the site per month for the owner. Combined with the SEM campaign, we were able to help the owner build his online presence so that he was dominating the golf cart market in Fort Myers.
In addition to building the site, I also wrote all of the copy for this website – approved by the owner of course. We ensured that every page had a clear call to action and was also informative about each of the golf carts. The commercial page also went into a great amount of detail about how the carts could be used in several different markets and why they would want to use them to save money and time. This became one of the top pages of the website upon completion because of the amount of time and effort we put into focusing on what the clients needed and why.
The goals for the site changed as the goals for the business changed. Working with Mary, website management meant modifying the website to meets the goals of the business were as easy as making a phone call, scheduling a meeting, or sending an email. The requested changes were added to the schedule and executed. We made adjustments to the changes until it was exactly the way the owner wanted it. Customized results for each client. Simple. Easy. Beautiful. That’s Hernandez Web Services.
Website Management of Home Page
Website Management of Golf Cart Inventory Page
Website Management of Parts and Accessory Page
Website Management of Contact Page