Mary Hernandez is a State of Florida Notary Public
Are you looking for a Notary in Naples, Florida? Mary Hernandez is a State of Florida Notary Public. She will meet you at a designated location to assist you with your needs for having a document notarized.
There is a $10 fee per stamp application.
There is also a trip charge of $25 within Naples, $45 outside of Naples. Rates increase by $10 on weekends.
Notary Rules You Should Know:
- I will ask you for information about the kind of document that you would like notarized because there are some things that just can’t be notarized (ex: birth certificates, marriage licenses, etc. certified copies are not the same as notarized copies).
- I cannot notarize documents for people who may be a conflict of interest.
- I cannot give you legal advice.
- I must affirm that you understand exactly what you are signing.
- I keep records of the notarizations that I perform for people and may ask you for information related to the record keeping.
- I must follow all rules for my notary public to stay active, and I operate my business according to those laws and rules.
- Mary Hernandez is a member of the American Associate of Notary Public, staying up to date on all of the newest news and rules related to Florida Notary Publics.
I am happy to meet you in a convenient place to perform the notary services that you are requesting. I am also happy to discuss the notary services with you prior to our meeting to ensure that we are both on the same page prior to meeting.
Whether or not the notary services are performed, if we meet the trip charge will be assessed. It is in both of our interest for us to speak beforehand to ensure that the document can be notarized so that you are not assessed a trip charge fee without receiving notarization services. I prefer not to waste your time and certainly not mine.
Please contact me at (239)633-7487 by phone or text to discuss your notarization needs. My office hours are 9am to 3pm.